Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Urination through out the nation.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Spoon boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2000
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh! I've updated the said site below with a new look and load of new stuff.
    if you come across any crappy links could you tell me.

    Ho hum.

    ------------------
    blackfrogproductions.com
    The majesty of media

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pros
    Looks nice (much nicer than mine)
    it's obviously been designed and not just knocked up in half an hour (like mine)

    Cons
    check the spellings(minor)
    too wide (I'm using 1024x768 and it misses the edge off)

    Overall 8/10 v. good - gold star (I never bestow 10/10 cool )

    Can you put on a link for Vegas, it took me ages to find it.

    cheers

    paul

    ------------------
    BAD EYE - Coming Soon www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tim.callaghan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2001
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very nice look,

    Agree with the above comment about it being too wide, so thin it out a bit.

    Also, on all of the images, either remove the alt property or put in what it takes you to. Judging by the meta tags, you've designed it in Frontpage and I think it's an auto option to do this. It just looks naff when you put your pointer over an image and it pops up and tells you what name the image is and how big it is. Try putting something more descriptive.

    Other then that, I would be very pleased with it if it was my site, the look is very appealing and original, so well done.

    Tim

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Spoon boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2000
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Yeah, erm, I know about the spelling mistakes.

    It was a knock up believe or not, but it took me yonks to place the source gubbins in the right place, bores me shitless.

    I think I?am going to leave it wide, surely you two both have 18 inch screens by now.

    Anyway thanks for the replies, 8 out of 10 will do me fine.

    I'll do the tags when I'm bored.



    ------------------
    blackfrogproductions.com
    The majesty of media

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Spoon boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2000
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Just a question do you know how to make a link change colour when the cursor is over a selected bit of text.
    In html or front page.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Spoon boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2000
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh come on. A bit of help!

    ------------------
    blackfrogproductions.com
    The majesty of media

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Curtin-Parloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2000
    Posts
    376
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you're using dreamweaver or something its easy. Go into the page properties and set them uo there. otherwise I think you do it like this (I haven't tried it)

    BODY bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000" link="#ff0000" alink="#800000" vlink="#333333" marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 topmargin=0 leftmargin=0 rightmargin=0

    this is off the top of this page (white bg, black text, red links, grey followed links)

    cheers

    paul

    ------------------
    BAD EYE - Coming Soon www.curtin-parloe.co.uk/badeye Curtin Parloe 2001

    [This message has been edited by Curtin-Parloe (edited August 29, 2001).]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Spoon boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2000
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sadly not, I'm using frontpage 98.

    But thanks for trying.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member GrizzlyAdams's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    take a look at HTML Goodies or JavaScript goodies.

    You can do this in frontpage, just lift the answer from thier web site. using an event like OnMouseover() you could change the text colour - but their is likely to be an easier way

    ------------------
    Grizz

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Spoon boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2000
    Posts
    309
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Finally found what I was looking for.

    Thanks everybody.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •